Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The past week

It's been a couple of days since my last post. During this time we've had two setbacks actually:
  • The meeting with Dr. Yunus did not go at all as we wanted it.
  • I did not get to be a part of the Pop!Tech Social Innovation Fellows program.
Both of these thing are kind of downers which at least I had high hopes for. But there's nothing to do but to brush the dust of our shoulders and keep on going. Who knows? This might be "the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure" ;)

And speaking of "begin again"... I was contacted by a college of mine mailed who said that he might have an opportunity to preset a project for Morten Lund and asked if the project we work on could fit. Since Morten Lund has his 'WILD' investment portfolio (Worldwide Investments and Involvement in Life Development) I think it just might be a perfect match :) I'm hoping for the best!

Also, thanks to another college of mine (Joakim Back) I've started to plan a happy-hacking prototyping session of our project. I hope to get a couple of great developers together in a room and try make functioning prototype of what it is we want to do. If we have that we are able to show anyone we meet what It is, and not just describe It... and that I think would be of great value!

No comments: