Friday, November 28, 2008

Talking at TED

Last week I got to know that I will talk at TED! Before you get to fired up I have to say that I won't be talking at the main venue in Long Beach, but the Palm Springs multicast venue which me and Peter Neubauer will be attending. I really hope that my talk will be multicasted back to the main venue in Long Beach and the 1300 or so people sitting there. I'll know this in mid-December... and of course I also hope for the video to be published on TED.com after the conference :)

The presentation at TED will be "the great unveiling" for this project, which means that after TED, the cat is out of the bag and the project will be out in the open! I hope we'll get a good response from the crowd there, and the public in general.



PS. If you're reading this and wondering why I haven't written anything the last month it's because I haven't had time due to other obligations. That's the way life is. I hope that I will have time to write here on a more regularly basis from now on.

No comments: